Mission and Vision
Prospect's Mission and Vision
Prospect High provides a safe and engaging standards-based learning environment that establishes a foundation for academic success. Students receive individualized counseling and support, explore options, and persevere to achieve independence and productivity in their future.
Prospect High has a philosophy based on Resiliency, Relationships, Relevance, and Responsibility. This philosophy is coupled with a commitment to maintain an environment where students can feel secure, accepted, and encouraged.
SCHOOLWIDE LEARNER OUTCOMES: "RISE"
- All Prospect students will take initiative to plan and advocate for their academic, career, and personal goals and needs.
- Students will seek out resources and accept support as needed.
- Students will keep their families informed about their progress toward their academic goals.
- All Prospect students will strive for academic excellence.
- Students will demonstrate excellent attendance.
- Students will keep an open mind as they work in collaboration with their peers, staff and parents/guardians to achieve their academic, professional, and personal goals.
- Socially Active
- All Prospect students will demonstrate a sense of social responsibility and communicate to a larger community.
- Students will accept and appreciate diverse points of view as they analyze information across the curriculum.
- All Prospect students will be fully engaged in standards-based learning across the curriculum.
- Students will use technology strategically to support their academic goals.
- Students will use academic language throughout the instructional day.
- Students will analyze information effectively as they persevere in challenging situations to solve problems.